Friday, October 29, 2010
Becoming a mother of 2
It is so surreal knowing that in just a few hours I will be holding my second child. I have been blessed beyond words with Paxton and now I will be blessed again with another son. I can't wait to know what he looks like, what his favorites will be and what he will love to do. I can't wait to tickle his little feet, hear his laugh and cry and watch him bond with his big brother. Even now, as I'm sitting in a hospital bed waiting to deliver, it's still feels so strange. By the end of the day I will have two sons! WOW Thank you Lord THANK YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ang - I'm so excited!! You have a beautiful family & God is blessing you with another beautiful boy :) love you sweets !
ReplyDelete