Our little story's

Our little story's

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

We Are HOME!!!

Hello All~
Benny, Pax and I made it home late Friday night. We have been doing well and trying to get over the jet lag. We wanted to thank all of you for your prayers because they were felt! God blessed us on our flights home and allowed us to get back with ALL our luggage. Thank you thank you thank you for the encouragement over the past month. We truly have missed you and can not wait to see you!

Much Love

1 comment:

  1. I'm sad that I'm blog-illiterate and that none of the comments I left you ever stuck- AND that I never even knew they weren't sticking!! This is a test to see if I can successfully leave a comment.

    and I wanted to say that I'm happy you are home : )

    ReplyDelete