

We had Pax's first birthday with ALL the grandparents and a few close friends Saturday! It was so fun. I will be posting more detailed pic's soon. Thank-you to everyone that came. It was an amazing day. I'm looking forward to showing him the pictures of everyone at his party and of course the one above of him with cake all over his cute little face!
My baby boy is 1, I can't believe it

great cake! did you make it? can't believe he is 1! can't wait to see you guys soon!
ReplyDeleteI didn't make it but I did LOVE the way it turned out! Ben told me I needed to leave the cake making up to the professionals and turns out he was right cause I LOVED THE CAKE! Anyway I can't wait to see you guys either love ya
ReplyDeleteHey Sugar!!! Precious baby boy! Happy Belated Birthday! I hope all is well! :-)
ReplyDelete