Tuesday, January 26, 2010
A few weeks shy of 1 year
Thinking back to a year ago seems like a dream. I can NOT believe that time has flown by so fast. God has been so so good to us and has continually surprised us. I'm so glad that He decided one year and 9months ago to bless us with Paxton. I truly can't remember a day without my son. He is our world, our joy and our privileged. It has been a journey unlike any other I have ever been on. I have learned so much about God, myself and the joy of simple things. I have learned what true unconditional love is and have a better understanding of what a grand sacrifice God gave when he allowed his son to be crucified. Thank you Lord for a year of being stretched, learning, laughing and loving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey! Can you tell me again where Courtney Cox is working? I can't remember what you said. Happy almost first birthday to Wacky-Pak!
ReplyDeleteShe works at a childrens center on campus. Im not sure what the name of the organization is though. I can email her and find out....
ReplyDelete