Our little story's

Our little story's

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Milestones!

So today started like anyother day. We woke up 5:30 ish (and when I say we I do mean Paxton and me) and I fed him. He is always such a delight in the mornings. He wakes up with big smiles and silly giggles. Today was a little different because after I fed him he wanted to go back to sleep (which was good for mommy) so we slept in until around 6:45. This time when he woke up it was time to play so naturally he rolled over to daddy and pulled his chest hair :) I secretly love when this happens cause it alerts the big man and then we are all up! While our little guys was laughing and playing I noticed something white and hard looking in his mouth so I put my finger in and couldn't believe what I felt. Pax has his very first tooth!!!!!! YES GRANDPARENTS I SAID YOUR GRANDBABY HAS A TOOTH! It just makes my heart melt because my little boy is growing up WAY WAY to fast. He will be 9 months old this month and that is a shocker! Where does the time go?.?.

It has been such a blessing having Pax in our lives. We praise God for his gifts and his miracles and for trusting us enough to give us the honor of being parents.

HOpe you all have a great night
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment