
Pax is 5 months old today and I just can't believe it. Thinking about pregnancy and giving birth seems worlds away but then saying Paxton is 5 months old seems so odd. He has changed so much and is really starting to have a funny personality. He can almost sit up by himself, he can grab toys he wants, he can put things in his mouth, he has favorite songs and loves loves loves to be outside. He smiles when you talk to him and loves it when you make funny faces. He laughs and he snuggles. I love him so much he is such a joy!! Happy 5 months my little monkey Mommy and Daddy love you!!!!

I have gotten an offer from the new school in fayettevile, Im still going through some applictions with Springdale. And I am talking with some Caseworkers with the hospital. grr.... I just don't know what I am going to do. By the way Pax is getting so big and is so cute! Lets do lunch or some shopping soon.
ReplyDelete